At the beginning of the year I posted about a new gaming mouse I picked up. It was an E-Blue Mazer 2000 which I picked up on Amazon for around $20. It’s been a fairly good piece of inexpensive hardware, but after a ton of use the scroll wheel was starting to wear down, so it was time for something new.
Around the Thanksgiving holiday weekend Amazon had a bunch of Logitech stuff on sale, so I picked up the Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse for about $44. That’s about half off of what it usually retails for, so I think it was a good deal.
Some of the reason I chose this one:
- Price – As I said, this was a good deal.
- Brand – I have other Logitech hardware, and they’ve always been good.
- Wireless – Don’t like the wires.
- Customizable – You can customize the buttons and functions.
- Size – It’s a decent sized mouse, which is perfect for me.
The G602 has 11 programmable buttons, and while I probably won’t use but a few, the option is there.
I haven’t been using it very long, but so far it’s been real nice. It’s comfortable to use for everyday tasks, and it has performed great while gaming. I still need to mess around with the button programming and see all what I can do with it, but my first impressions are very good with the G602.